Wednesday 28 September 2016


OUGD504 - Study task 01 - A-Z Type in context presentation



This presentation is to introduce my pictures to my peers, to gain possible feedback on a considerations such as context and target audience. The pictures I've included are all varied to give my peers a broad view of my time in Amsterdam.

















In the first slide I introduce the chosen location of my pictures

















Then I talk about my expectations for taking pictures of type in Amsterdam, and my early knowledge of type in the city was Erik Kessels 'Iamsterdam' concept in which he applied Avenir. Which almost makes Avenir the type of Amsterdam, similar to how Helvetica resembles New York.

I then go onto showing a small selection of my images, all varied in style to show a mix of type in Amsterdam. In fact none of the my pictures showcase Avenir, all the shots I took show a different side to Amsterdam.
















No comments:

Post a Comment