Friday 4 December 2015

OUGD405
Wayfinding Location

I've decided to design wayfinding for my student accommodation,IQ. The reasoning behind this is when I first moved into the accommodation I found that the signage and wayfinding wasn't very helpful, at first the biggest problem was just locating my block, as each block didn't have a sign stating which one it was. I also find most of wayfinding and signage very temporary, by this I mean its very make-do and unfixed. The wayfinding does have a consistent style which is helpful, I will most likely adapt the colours used by IQ as they stick to a strict colour palette and work well together.



























The wayfinding does have a consistent style which is helpful, I will most likely adapt the colours used by IQ as they stick to a strict colour palette and work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment