Monday 25 January 2016

OUGD405
Development

At this point I wanted to pick a suitable colour pallete and a typeface to use, I wanted my design to be consistent and believed these two would help me achieve this aim.














This was the colour pallete I chose, the colours certainly have a modernist style but I chose colours that signify warning and also I believe these colours are similar to ones related to smoking so it relates with the target audience. For the typeface I chose Din, I chose Din because if was to choose a sans serif typeface such as Helvetica then the leaflet would be a modernist approach on smoking which I didn't want. Din works well for headings and therefore commands well, as I want my leaflet to be patronising then I think Din does a good job of communicating this.











No comments:

Post a Comment