Wednesday 20 January 2016

OUGD405
Leaflet inspiration

For research I looked at numerous leaflet folds and designs relating to information design, this research assisted in guiding my ideas.

























The fold above is extremely simple but works well, I like this design because I don't intend to have a complicated fold but I do want something that catches the viewers eye and I believe a fold like this achieves that. Experimenting with varied paper stock for this fold is an option, this fold is a good option because the information doesn't have to be compiled into certain areas like say in a z fold.






































The design above is less fold but more a book design that includes a leaflet inside, the small flap at the bottom allows a leaflet to sit inside the book. This is a clever idea but could prove costly considering paper stock.


























This is an intricate fold which may look visually pleasing but could come across too complicated for users just wanting quick information.

No comments:

Post a Comment