Thursday 22 December 2016

OUGD504 - Studio brief 02 - Icon design

Icons have a big role within the web app, they allow the user to quickly navigate throughout pages and are relevant to all users as a form of communication. After wireframes it was clear which icons I would need to have in the web app, which are:


  • Home
  • Navigation
  • Social media
  • Shop 
  • Cafe
  • Archive
  • Play option and audio option for video 


























To start with I sketched the icons in pen to get range of ideas then from feedback selected the most relevant. For feedback I asked both a young and older audience, as my dad guessed all the icons correctly it was proof that the icons can be identified by all ages and serve their purpose. In illustrator I created the icons which come together as a cohesive set.

No comments:

Post a Comment