Monday 21 March 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Influences

When taking into consideration my influences and inspiration for developing ideas for this publication, I wanted to look at clean and distinct editorial that was mainly linked with the fashion and lifestyle sector of editorial. My personal opinion of these styles of publications is that they aim to expose as much white space as possible to make the the image or text the key aspect of the spread, the majority of these publications have similar styles which has made them common in my opinion and not being realised for the niche content thats on offer. For a part of feedback I asked my peers on what they think of stereotypical fashion / lifestyle publications and the responses were all similar, 'full bleed covers' and 'white space'. The reason I asked for this feedback is because I'm aiming to achieve this style with my publication, seen as my content is music influenced I want to produce something that isn't the norm in music publications which are normally overcrowded with adverts, lists and small justified rags.






No comments:

Post a Comment