Tuesday 22 March 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Layout ideas

At this stage I did numerous sketches to see how each spread could possibly look and get a rough idea of the style I was trying to achieve.































In sketch form I represented how the text and images would be presented on each page, even in sketch I started to bring together a consistent editorial layout, with the use of two typefaces. I chose Helvetica and Times New Roman because the two in my opinion give a representation of how a basic sans or sans serif would work in a spread or working together. The sketches of the editorial layout are aiming to achieve a minimal and clean style which is commonly found in fashion publications but also I want the design to have a basic set of pages to resemble a book, so the use of justified rags the size of each spread will achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment