Monday 7 March 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 01
Feedback

As a part of a critique session we had to present our ideas to the class to gain more feedback on them and see which one communicates the track the best. The feedback session was very helpful to me as it gave me an indication on which idea to submit but the comments also gave me inspiration for the 150 character description of the sleeve design I also have to submit with the album artwork.

































The feedback I received was encouraging, even the negative points that occurred more than once helped me single out problems with some of my designs that I could address before submitting for example 'need to work on photograph maybe as I'm not sure it fits an art school' and 'I like the colour combination for the say what you want design and the broken up design for the second , i just don't see the relevance' So maybe if the image of the art school was more obvious then it would communicate the idea better but then again I wanted this idea to be more ambiguous. I'm pleased that people seen the link with discipline in the grid idea with the use of grids and type such as 'permission' and 'rules'.

No comments:

Post a Comment