Tuesday 2 February 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Content feedback

Following a small crit discussing content over style about second studio brief with second year students has given me the confidence to go ahead with my idea of using content from the resident advisor report on Innervisions : Lost in a moment. I showed my peers the interview content and the pictures that are included with it, and all them commented on how the heavy the content is and with me only having a limit of 10 double page spreads, I'll have to wisely consider which text and pictures to use. Overall my text content has 5429 words and altogether I've picked out roughly 20 potential pictures I could use, so the I'll take layout into serious consideration. Now that I've finalised my content, I'm now considering style over content and in particular the concept behind my publication, whether or not it'll be a music influenced journal or more focused on labels or lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment