Monday 22 February 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 01
Initial Ideas feedback

In a small crit group I presented my rough initial ideas to gain feedback on my ideas but also to find more research paths to help the ideas. Once I showed my ideas I received comments such as research into art movements and Roy Lichenstein as some of my ideas resembled the De stijl movement and the technicolour dots ideas reminded people of Roy lichensteins work. Mod culture was another possible research path that was recommended as The Jam was in the midst of the mod culture, so possible mod styles could influence my designs. The art school imagery ideas received positive feedback and I was encouraged to use my own photography for this idea and not just use stereotypical art school imagery from another source. Overall this feedback helped my process because it highlighted other research topics that maybe I wouldn't have looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment