Friday 26 February 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 01
Idea development

For the first developed idea I decided to experiment with the art school imagery, at this point I'd already taken the pictures but I wanted to distort the pictures and combine ideas into this one.


























I decided to choose this image I'd taken because I believe it resembles an art school with exposure of light and industrial aesthetics but the image remains ambiguous in my opinion. This picture alone doesn't communicate the song very well so I wanted to add other concepts. I had an idea of technicolored circles that represented each individual within the art school, influenced from the lyric 'wear bright clothes'.







































With the addition the of the technicolored colours and the glitch effect I achieved using photoshop this idea started to take shape, It remained ambiguous but had the content of the lyrics behind it. I experimented with the layout of the technicolored circles but in the end I think the circles positioned centre aligned works the best as it makes the 'individuals' the centre of attention in the design.









































No comments:

Post a Comment