Friday 20 April 2018

OUGD603 - Left Bank Opera Festival - Final developments

From feedback and personal preference I decided to pick the singular red and black spiral to further develop. For development I added content which would potentially be included with the image if the design was chose. This helps give the design context but also enhances the overall visual language of the design. I also experimented with different formats of the image, as the image needs to be adaptable for all aspects of promotion including Facebook banners, print banners, posters etc.

The content I've added can be altered and adjusted as I've only decided to give the image context through content to show the client the potential of my submission.




























The addition of type gives the image structure and helps frame the references. The type used is Moderat which helps give the image a contemporary manner



























When scaled to a different size the impact remains intact as the spiral is adjustable which gives the image modularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment