Tuesday 27 October 2015

OUGD404
Study task 02
Colour task relativity

For this task each member of the class had to note down their least favourite colour and see where this colour could work well in a combination. My least favourite colour is blue so I used Pantone colour guides to choose one other colour alongside black, what would work within a scheme for a children's book. Blue is my least favourite colour because I believe it doesn't work well with my favourite colour black, I rarely use blue in my design work and occasionally wear blue clothes so it was an obvious choice to choose blue.

The Pantone blue I chose is a very light pasty blue which is one of the few blues which I think works well with black, sticking with the pasty colours I then picked a pink that compliments both the blue and black. I think the choice of choosing the pink was easy as its a perfect match in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment