Wednesday 17 May 2017

OUGD505 - Studio brief 02 - Evaluation

To conclude on the second brief of this module which tested me in a number of ways, but ultimately made me work within a small timescale and tested my work ethic. The brief itself was rather fragmented which led to moments of confusion while undertaking this brief, for example I started research in late March then had to pick it up again come late April / early May. Although this fragmentation may have caused confusion, time away from the brief allowed my thoughts to evolve which presented new paths in research. And as always I found the research beneficial to my overall working process but at times I felt the issue of ageing and ageism was far too broad. Within the time I had I knew I had to be extremely concise with research, however as I continued looking into the issues more and more options opened up. Therefore if I had more time on this brief I feel as though the final outcome may have differed due to more research. In terms of my outcome though I am pleased with the pieces I produced, but again I feel its a good starting point for the issue and with correct amount of research and development they could be strengthened.

No comments:

Post a Comment