Tuesday 9 May 2017

OUGD505 - Studio brief 02 - Feedback

To push forward I required feedback on the ideas from my peers to see which one could work best and also be developed further. I allowed my peers to read over the ideas then ask any questions on anything they were unsure on or felt could be built on. The feedback points are as follows:


  • I can visualise the first idea in big typographic posters and I think they could be really interesting but I feel people wouldn't instantly relate to the messages. Normally in protests and awareness campaigns you see it and perceive it. But the use of sms language makes you question what its all about a little bit more. It should be clear and from this I don't think this idea is effective as the others. 
  • Instead of using sms language you could try create your own language relating to old people.
  • Third idea is cool but I feel the stories need to be real and and true, although a fiction story may reflect old peoples stories and experiences. People would want to make a connection with something real. 
  • The second idea has the potential to extend the range onto stickers and badges and can be distributed in different ways. 
  • The second idea compared to the first one is much more clear, and I think people would be more enticed to know more about the problem you are showing which is ageism in the uk and the stereotypes surrounding old people. 
  • For all ideas you need to work on tone of voice and message more.
  • Consider the distribution and where this idea would make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment