Saturday 17 March 2018

OUGD603 - Photographers identity - Website inspiration & initial ideas

A suitable website for Emma will be simple and allow the images to shine through, therefore for inspiration I looked at minimal website layouts but then again a majority of photographers sites are simple with plenty of white space to allow the images stand out.























Each site I looked at follows a strict structure with a masthead with a logotype, contact and about with images following below with a scroll. From inspiration I had a basic understanding of what direction I wanted to go in for Emma's site but before using Cargo Collective I used Adobe XD for basic wireframe ideas.




















































All the ideas are of the homepage of the site, then which ever idea Emma chooses can be developed and have template pages influenced by the homepages layout and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment