Wednesday 21 March 2018

OUGD603 - Secret 7 - Development

I selected my three favourite screen printed options which I printed onto 7 inch gatefolds and compared them to the digital option.























































Although the artwork is exactly the same for all ideas, each one is different in its own way. For the screenprinted options, each one differs due to stock or printing imperfections that make them individual. I chose the these particular ones as I like the dulled down colours more than the bolder ones I made with pink, green etc. The more subdued colours make it more raw I believe which contrasts massively to the digital version. The screenprinted ones are bitmapped therefore give it warn out effect with the subdued colours, while the digital version is vibrant and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment