Wednesday 14 February 2018

OUGD603 - Photographers identity - Meeting

Following some initial research regarding the brief I felt it was the right time to have a meeting to discuss thoughts on research and how to push on from here.





During the meeting I showed research to this point and Emma agreed with the direction its going in terms of visuals. With an interest in the simple identity of Eric Petschek and how the logotype is the key feature of the identity. I explained how i've briefly looked into the key words mentioned in the brief and related them to the brief in creative thought. 


Emma also shown me the pinterest board she made, which consists of images of identities and stationary she likes. A lot of the stuff she looked at has a emphasis on form regarding the promo pack, with experimental folds and inserts featuring a lot. When comparing to the visuals I looked at, the stuff is more current and to the point which Emma also liked. 

During the end of the meeting, we discussed the next steps and how I'd start focussing on a logotype which would be the basis of the identity as we both agreed it'd allow flexibility. I'd also start devising approaches to take such as styles to accompany a logotype. I mentioned that the brief doesn't have a target audience for me to to work towards, so suggested that in the time between the next meeting that Emma establishes her target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment