Thursday 14 April 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Final

The final printed piece went well, I was expecting the acetate to curl once printed onto to but it remained flat, the one problem I faced with the acetate cover was how to bind the book. It is a low gsm so I had to consider whether a saddle stitching would affect the acetate, in the end I stabled the booklet, the outcome was better than I expected from stabling it because the acetate almost hides the stables, using a lower gsm for my cover certainly informed me for future reference as it makes it complicated in the binding process. The mix of the grey stock and white stock works out really well on the opening page and the pink flush left rag offsets nicely with the white stock opposite.




























No comments:

Post a Comment