Sunday 17 April 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 01
Feedback

Following on from my final piece I wanted feedback on whether or not my book informed contrasting shapes as a design principle. The first question I asked my peers was, does the type alone create contrast? 'Yes, by using varied type sizes and two different colours this instantly creates contrast, by having larger type size rags for something creates importance as well' 'You've used a rounded typeface that I think creates contrast'. This feedback on the question was helpful as it proved my choice of using varied type sizes alone creates the desired contrast. The next question was, does the strict colour palette work or would you add more colours? 'I like the colours chosen, firstly because the pink is bold but works well with the stock choice, for example the grey stock. 'Pink, Grey and black has worked really well in your book, using a simple palette has created contrast too'

No comments:

Post a Comment