Monday 11 April 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 03 - Collaborative Practice - Exhibition Branding

Studio Brief


Working as part of a creative team I have together a pitch for the concept, branding, identity and promotional collateral for the License to Print Money exhibition at Bank House. I have to create an engaging, identity and promotional campaign for the License to Print Money Exhibition.  Aspects I have to think about include,What is unique about this exhibition? How can the content, location, exhibitors potentially inform your design treatment. Who is the target audience? What do they need to know? How will you engage with them?
Background / Consideration]

Considerations I should be aware of and include are:
- Location 
- Times
- Content
- Exhibitors
- Social Media
- Contact Details 
- Wayfinding / Signage 
- Opening night invites

Mandatory Requirements

15 minute presentation
Mockups of key pieces 
Evidence of collaborative work
Group contract

Interpretation of the brief

My interpratation of the this brief is that it is a great learning curve by working in a group to produce work on a much larger scale, such as the exhibition. I think this brief will test me on how I work in a group, and improve my time planning. 

Personal Aims

One personal aim will be to balance my work in the group,often in group work you either get too little or too much workload. So ill be eager to other my skill set to to the group and be a key member of the collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment