Friday 29 April 2016

OUGD406
End of module Evaluation 

This has been my favourite module of first year because of the length of it and the broad spectrum of work I've produced, this module has been much more self led which has improved my time management skills but other skills I've learnt include traditional print methods such as screen printing and mono printing. Ive been able to relate briefs to my interests like in studio brief 01 and studio brief 04, with the mix of graphic design and music but also producing work that I want to focus more on in second year, like editorial design. 

Working in a group has been a big learning curve for me in this module, I had a responsibility to the group and believe i inputed well with the video and was committed. The brief I enjoyed the most was studio brief 04 as it was a reflective process that I enjoyed, then producing a book that I believe is a style id like to pursue in second year. The brief I least enjoyed was studio brief 02, I enjoyed the research but struggled with developments for the banknote due to the heavy workload I had on at the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment