Friday 15 April 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 03
Research

I looked at exhibition layout designs to see what is current and functional.

I love the simplicity of this vinyl lettering, the typeface working within a grid with the addition of the colours and shapes makes this vinyl subtly easy on the eye. I believe vinyl lettering is the cheapest and most aesthetically pleasing option for signage for the exhibition as it can be applied to walls and windows.







































This exhibition is contemporary and in ways can be seen as a piece of art, the work being spread across the floor is something that interests me but may look out of place on the carpet at bank house.  This layout certainly doesn't stick to rules as it combines the wall and floor with the large banner, I can imagine a large banknote replicating this.







































I like this because it makes the most of the space available and uses objects to interact with the viewer, this space is similar to the one at Bank House in which you could apply vinyl to a out of place object to enhance it.


No comments:

Post a Comment