Sunday 17 April 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Final

I was pleased with the final outcome of the publication once printed, the only problem that occurred was that I was unable to print the lookbook in A1 double sided, as the resources weren't available to me but even though I didn't get the desired look I was after the final lookbook works well as a smaller insert in the publication, as most lookbooks are smaller anyway. When printing for this brief I was made more aware of printing in general, the sizes and settings needed to print booklets, which will help me in future briefs as I'm interested in editorial design. When it came to binding the booklet I decided to stable because a saddle stitch would make the lookbook to loose in the centre of the publication.













No comments:

Post a Comment