Tuesday 26 April 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 04
Development

Following on from the feedback I made changes to the guidebook regarding colour and designed a front cover. I added colour but only subtly to make each club different, this basic colour system adds more character to the guidebook.










































Above is the first idea I designed for the cover, with the dots representing each club and the addresses of each club being on show. I liked the idea of presenting the clubs on the cover but this first idea didn't work because of the size I believe. I experimented by making the type bigger but the outcome looked weak.

























This is the second cover and the one I decided to use, it lists all the clubs that are in the directory in alphabetical order then I overlaid the title to create a the message of 'go to any of these clubs but not Pryzm' I think the simple cover works well and can be used as a quick directory too.

No comments:

Post a Comment