Tuesday 26 April 2016

OUGD406
Studio Brief 04
Evaluation

To conclude on this studio brief that I've really enjoyed personally because I've been able to bring my experiences as a student into my work, produce a graphic response that relates to a subject area I want to pursue more in second year and finally producing work that has a distinct style that I can develop more. I enjoyed looking back over the year to when deciding what to focus the brief on, this made me realise how much I've learnt, the new experiences I've encountered and the people I've met. I set out to design a freshers nightlife guide because this is something I could have done with in freshers and I believe my response is suitable to the brief and target audience, one of my aims for this brief was to highlight a problem I faced but something I'm also interested in, by picking a nightlife guide I achieved this aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment