Saturday 9 April 2016

OUGD404
Studio Brief 02
Development

Following on from the feedback I received on the overall style of the publication I started to design each spread in Indesign with the feedback still in mind I slightly changed some of the designs and added a small lookbook in the centre of the publication.
























On the opening pages the combination of Times New Roman and Helvetica is introduced, I think the bold type of Helvetica works well in the table of content as it is assertive.

























Using bold large type in some spreads was a initial aim for my designs, for inspiration I looked into it and to see ways in which It could work in editorial.

























The varied type sizes continue throughout the publication but the grid makes sure it is consistent.



Above is the lookbook that is placed in the centre of the publication, this double page spread aims to replicate a book but I thought the addition of a lookbook deters the large amount of text on the spread.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment